Asklychee is for people who aspire to change and aspire to focus on what’s important. It’s about wanting to lead a better life, learning from experiences we go through and sharing those experiences through storytelling.
I spend all my time focusing on these things: (in order of time spent)
- Writing new posts, mostly around Change & Self-Discovery
- Curating TEDxPeckham 2017
- Being my husband’s, Suli Breaks, business partner; meetings, emails etc.
- Attending Church twice a week, and spending a lot more time in prayer
- Travelling as often as I can, love seeing the world
- Reading books to better think, work, and live
- Developing a collection of my posts into one document to be shared freely online and the hopefully releasing a paperback version
- Answering emails/comments that ask my advice
- Undergoing Magistrate training
- Going to the gym two times a week
- Planning one big event every year
Those are my priorities. I don’t want to do anything else right now – that doesn’t tie into the above. No hanging out or meeting up, either (I’m such a homebody).
People often ask me to do other things. I sincerely wish them the best, and often wish I could help more, but I say no to all requests, because I just need to focus on my work. For years, I spent most of my time saying yes to people’s requests, but got nothing done myself.
I only do things for intrinsic reasons –i.e. I must really want to do it and it needs to fit in with the above!
If you have feedback or suggestions for posts, submit here.
*last updated February 2017
Instagram:No images found!
Try some other hashtag or username