So back to the list I was talking about at the very start of the post I shared on Tuesday. This is what I want for my life and what I will work hard for. God will do the rest!
1. I want to have a closer walk with God first and foremost
2. I want to be happy (this list will break down what i mean exactly by that)
3. I want to be my own boss in a few things; this blog is my start of this journey
4. I want to be wealthy not just financially but in health
5. I want to fully own at least 4 homes around the world
6. I want to own a yacht; there’s something about the sea that just relaxes me
7. I don’t want anybody that I know and love to lack
8. I want to be known as a women of power with what I achieve
9. I want a happy and fruitful marriage
10. I want to travel the entire world
I know, I know it’s a lot right but as I said the power are in the words and considering I am the type of person that likes to tick things off a list it will help me achieve these things, God willing.
Whatever has or hasn’t happened in the past I know I am going to be the hero of my story.
So that leaves me with concluding this 2 part message. Your question to me is probably something of this nature, “Is it ok to plan your life?” Now my answer is not no or yes. Think of it in this way; planning means thinking ahead and thinking ahead means concentrating on the future, and concentrating on the future means not understanding the present. Not understanding the present means not living in the moment, and that’s the absolute worst way to go through life – in my experience!
Let me know your thoughts by leaving your comments below.
I retell stories from my life; vulnerable and honest stories. Stories about being a christian, being a woman, being lost, being a wife, being a dreamer, being nigerian and about all the other many facets that constitute my being. My hope is that they would resonate and ultimately encourage others to do the same.
No images found! Try some other hashtag or username